THE STONE HOUSE HOTEL : HOTEL EMBASSY ROME.
The Stone House Hotel
- Stone House is an historic house at 15-17 Plain Street in Taunton, Massachusetts.
- The Stone House, the oldest building in Lake County, California, was erected of stone in 1853-54 by Robert Sterling, whose wife was the first non-Indian woman in Coyote Valley. It was rebuilt in 1894 and served as headquarters of the Rancho Guenoc land grant and the first store in the valley.
- We consider a stone house – building that is built of stone as the main building material. Very important is that a stone house is built in old local architecture that is characteristic for Adriatica.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Watching the sun set from the balcony of the Africa House Hotel in Stone Town, is something of a tourist tradition, and it really is worth it - even though the sun itself is hidden from view (you get a better view of the sun sinking into the sea from Amore Mio's patio). Africa House has certainly changed from when I was last there in 2000, however. Then it was pretty much a hollow shell with a simple balcony, plastic seating and a bar in the corner. Now it's a full on shiny-as hotel
with a luxury bar (and prices to match, sadly). Sunset's still the same though.
14th August - the stone seat
Knoll House can feel like a week long photo shoot at times. One of the essential locations is this stone seat in the courtyard. We have 30-odd years worth of photos of various small (and not so small) children sat here.
Related topics: atlantic beach hotel puerto rico zain international hotel versailles hotel condominium bed and breakfasts in london k and k opera hotel sj suites hotel fleur de lis resort motel
- (月) 17:48:52|
- Category: None