HOTEL PLATJADOR SITGES - HOTEL OCEANIA PARIS PORTE DE VERSAILLES - WOODFIN SUITE HOTELS LLC
Hotel Platjador Sitges
- Sitges (, Catalan for silos), Catalonia, Spain is a small city about 35 kilometres southwest of Barcelona renowned worldwide for its Film Festival and Carnival. Between the hills and the sea, it is known for its much-frequented beaches, nightspots, and historical sites.
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Sitges a l'hivern
Sitges es una ciutat maritima de Catalunya i pertany a la comarca del Garraf, a la provincia de Barcelona.
Cuadro de una de las habitaciones del Hotel Platjador.
Related topics: hotel excelsior san marco bergamo resident hotel quality hotel alexandra luxury hotels resort motel six reservations meet me at the motel pitbull mingood hotel penang grand islander hotel put in bay iep testing accommodations
- (月) 17:53:57|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/08/19(土) 00:59:23 |
- [ Edit ]