LA QUINTA INN SUITES SECAUCUS MEADOWLANDS. CHAMBRES D HOTELS.
La Quinta Inn Suites Secaucus Meadowlands
- New Jersey Meadowlands, also known as the Hackensack Meadowlands after the primary river flowing through it, is a general name for the large ecosystem of wetlands in northeast New Jersey in the United States.
- The Meadowlands (formerly known as "Xanadu Meadowlands", "Meadowlands Xanadu" or the "Xanadu Project") is a five-story retail and entertainment complex undergoing construction in the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey, in the New York City metropolitan area.
- An entertainment and sports complex in northeastern New Jersey, in the meadows of the Hackensack River, northwest of New York City
- Meadowlands, in Darien, Connecticut, also known as the Darien Community Association House, is a Georgian Colonial Revival house that was built in 1929. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987.
- LaQuinta, also known as Bartlesville Wesleyan College, in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, was built in 1930. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
- La Quinta Inn is a chain of limited service hotels in the United States, Canada and Mexico. LQ Management LLC, the owner, has its headquarters in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas, near Dallas.
- La Quinta is a resort city in Riverside County, California, USA, specifically in the Coachella Valley between Indian Wells and Indio. The population was 23,694 at the 2000 census. The Robb Report credits La Quinta as the nation's leading golf destination.
- Secaucus is a town in Hudson County, New Jersey. As of the United States 2000 Census, the town population was 15,931. The town's name is pronounced "SEE-kaw-kus" , with the accent on the first syllable, not the second as often used by non-natives.
- Secaucus is a 1996 album by The Wrens, an American rock band from New Jersey. Secaucus is named for the city in which it was recorded, Secaucus, New Jersey. The Wrens were signed to major label Grass Records at the time of their tour supporting this album.
- The Frank R. Lautenberg Secaucus Junction Station (known as Secaucus Transfer during planning stages) is a major rail hub in Secaucus, New Jersey opened on December 15, 2003.
- A set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose
- A set of things belonging together, in particular
- (suite) a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
- (suite) apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- (suite) cortege: the group following and attending to some important person
- A set of furniture of the same design
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
Giants Stadium vs. New Meadowlands Stadium
The new Meadowlands Stadium overshadows the Giants Stadium at the Meadowlands in East Rutherford, NJ. Giants Stadium will be torn down.
Sunset over the New Jersey Meadowlands, not far from the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel heading into New York City.
Related topics: hot tubs in hotel rooms hotels near arena le parc hotel the doors morrison hotel megaupload the grand plaza hotel oasis viva hotel mexico healdsburg inn plaza concorde ambassador hotel
- (月) 17:51:33|
- Category: None